Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ - SEO
1. What is JAC Consulting SEO? JAC Consulting SEO is a service provided by JAC Consulting that focuses on improving the search engine visibility of businesses. Their goal is to put businesses on the first-page rankings on popular search engines and platforms such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, Look Smart, Crawler, MSN, InfoSpace, Exact, YouTube, Entireweb, AOL, and Askjeeves.
2. How does JAC Consulting SEO work? JAC Consulting SEO uses a combination of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) techniques to enhance a business's online presence. They have developed an Artificial Intelligence system that employs various content strategies and first-page marketing concepts to achieve desired results. Their approach includes direct promotion, marketing, optimization, listings, and advertising to improve search engine rankings.
3. How quickly can I expect results from JAC Consulting SEO? JAC Consulting SEO claims to deliver results in just about a month. Once your business achieves first-page rankings, they strive to maintain that position continuously. Your 12 month servicer begins once we put you on the 1st page.
4. Is JAC Consulting SEO limited to a specific country or location? No, JAC Consulting SEO can target any country or location based on your preferences. They have the capability to optimize your business's online presence wherever you desire.
5. What makes JAC Consulting SEO unique in the industry? JAC Consulting SEO offers a performance-based model, which means they only charge based on the results they achieve. They are confident in their ability to deliver the promised outcomes and offer their services at a competitive price. They also provide a detailed website audit with each sale to assess the effectiveness of their SEO efforts.
6. How can being on the first page of multiple search engines benefit my business? Being on the first page of search engine results increases the visibility and exposure of your business to potential customers. As people actively search for businesses and services online, having a prominent presence on search engines can lead to more organic traffic, higher brand visibility, and increased chances of acquiring new customers.
7. How can I verify the popularity of certain keywords or the demand for my business? JAC Consulting SEO recommends using Google Trends, a tool that provides insights into what people are searching for online. By using Google Trends, you can analyze search trends by dates, locations, keywords, and business types to determine the level of interest and demand for your specific offerings.
8. What is the pricing for JAC Consulting SEO services? JAC Consulting SEO offers their services at a flat rate of $447 per year. This price includes their efforts to improve your business's search engine rankings and provide monthly website audits.
9. How can I get started with JAC Consulting SEO? To get started with JAC Consulting SEO, you can contact their team and discuss your business's specific requirements. They will provide you with further details and guide you through the process of optimizing your online presence.
10. Can I see an example of the SEO audit provided by JAC Consulting? Yes, JAC Consulting provides a sample SEO audit in PDF format. You can click on the provided link (SEO Audit Example JAC Consulting.pdf) to view the sample and get an idea of the detailed analysis they offer.
11. The 50 biggest markets in the USA that JAC SEO services ~
New York City, New York, Los Angeles, California, Chicago, Illinois, Houston, Texas, Phoenix, Arizona, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Antonio, Texas, San Diego, California, Dallas, Texas, San Jose, California, Austin, Texas, Jacksonville, Florida, San Francisco, California, Indianapolis, Indiana, Columbus, Ohio, Fort Worth, Texas, Charlotte, North Carolina, Seattle, Washington, Denver, Colorado, El Paso, Texas, Washington, D.C., Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, Nashville, Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee ,Portland, Oregon, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Las Vegas, Nevada, Louisville, Kentucky, Baltimore, Maryland, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Tucson, Arizona, Fresno, California, Sacramento, California, Kansas City, Missouri, Atlanta, Georgia, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Miami, Florida, Raleigh, North Carolina, Omaha, Nebraska, Long Beach, California, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Oakland, California, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Arlington, Texas, Tampa, Florida, New Orleans, Louisiana ,Wichita, Kansas.
11. The 50 biggest markets outside the USA that JAC SEO services ~
Tokyo, Japan London, United Kingdom Paris, France Dubai, United Arab Emirates New Delhi, India Shanghai, China Singapore Bangkok, Thailand Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Hong Kong, China Sydney, Australia Amsterdam, Netherlands Rome, Italy Barcelona, Spain Vienna, Austria Berlin, Germany Prague, Czech Republic Istanbul, Turkey Moscow, Russia Cairo, Egypt Mexico City, Mexico Johannesburg, South Africa Athens, Greece Lisbon, Portugal Madrid, Spain Stockholm, Sweden Helsinki, Finland Beijing, China Mumbai, India Seoul, South Korea Istanbul, Turkey Moscow, Russia Mexico City, Mexico Berlin, Germany Rome, Italy Athens, Greece Barcelona, Spain Vienna, Austria Prague, Czech Republic Helsinki, Finland Lisbon, Portugal Madrid, Spain Stockholm, Sweden Cairo, Egypt Tokyo, Japan Shanghai, China Dubai, United Arab Emirates New Delhi, India Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Bangkok, Thailand Singapore Hong Kong, China Sydney, Australia Amsterdam, Netherlands
FQ PRospect Marketing
FAQFAQ Prospect Marketing
Why LinkedIn® Marketing?
LinkedIn® has the broadest reach of any social media program on the planet. Whomever you want to be in front of is there. From individual sales or employees to CEO & captains of industry. If you want to get your business in front of the right prospect they can all be found on LinkedIn®.
Will LinkedIn® Marketing with JAC affect anything else I am doing in LinkedIn®?
Only to the extent of inviting. The weekly limit is 100 invites and you would need to not be doing any extensive additional inviting. If you are sending messages or posting etc you will have no effect on anything else you do. We do Advise though your profile needs to be a real person. Especially now after LinkedIn® was hacked a few years ago, they are trying to protect users. Because of the increased LinkedIn® presence you may be asked to verify your account with your driver's license or passport. Also if you use any automated programs for messages and invites we advise to discontinue and remove those apps. JAC uses no automated programs!
Do I need to have an upgraded profile with Premium or Sales Navigator to do LinkedIn® Marketing?
NO! A regular free LinkedIn® account is all we need. Sales Navigator allows you a deeper dive into targeting but it is not required.
How big is the audience that is available for me to connect to?
There are over 860 million professionals on LinkedIn®. LinkedIn® database is solid since each person creates their own profile & fills out the details.
How does JAC's inviting differ from other companies?
We have never found another company that does the inviting for our clients with real people. There are a lot of companies that offer automated programs but you run the risk of having your profile shut off if you are caught. Last year LinkedIn® deleted over 20,000 profiles for repeated use of automated software programs for LinkedIn® use. We always use a VPN as well to protect you.
What do I need to get started?
It’s simple! Fill out our onboarding form & we can get you inviting in a few days. We will send you an email to put in your profile. This is how we log into your profile for the weekly work. This has 2 reasons. The first is your profiles protection, since we do not use your primary email we can not delete or otherwise do harm to your profile. The second reason from time to time LinkedIn® will send security spikes & since we login with our email we can answer the code and keep working.
How many connections can I expect?
We can invite up to 100 professionals per week. You can expect low end 10 to 15 to as high as 30 or more new connections every week!
How can I target who I want?
With a free LinkedIn® profile we can target for you from LinkedIn® industries, locations, titles, colleges & key words. If you have Sales Navigator you can actually create the exact lists you want us to target from.
What about follow-up?
JAC will help you to understand what we call the Message flow to have a clear path to turn your new connections into appointments. We have message templates you may use & tweak as you like. JAC will also give you advise on profile optimization & other techniques to make full use of your current & new connections at no extra cost.
How often can I do a LinkedIn® invite marketing?
LinkedIn® allows just 100 invites to connect per week.